Concrete Sealing Gold Coast Driveway & Concrete Sealer
At Signature Substrates, we provide superior concrete sealing services on the Gold Coast. Whether residential or commercial, we can help you to protect your floors from stains and damage.
Concrete Coating & Sealing Gold Coast
We believe in the products and services that we deliver which is why we recommend and use only the best concrete sealing products to protect your floor from staining and wear. We also offer the latest in decorative satin or glossy coatings that will enhance the look and texture of your concrete surfaces.
We use durable and long-lasting coats that have been designed to resist chemicals and abrasions while providing a sleek and appealing finish to your indoor or outdoor areas.
If you’re unsure about what style or type of concrete sealing that you require, contact one of our friendly industry experts at Signature Substrates today and we can provide you with the available options.
Learn more about concrete grinding here.
Types of Concrete Sealer
There are lots of concrete sealers available that all serve different purposes, but we can break them down into three primary categories:
- Penetrating Sealer: Penetrating sealers create a chemical barrier in the concrete’s substrate, the layer just beneath the surface.
- Topical Sealer: Topical sealers form a protective layer on the surface of concrete.
- Integral Sealer: An integral sealer is added to the concrete mix before the construction of a structure, wall, or floor, which means the sealing begins from the second the concrete starts to cure.
Concrete sealers will extend the lifespan of your cement surfaces by many years. This makes it a worthwhile investment for your home, garage floor, driveway or commercial / industrial premises.
How do concrete sealers work?
Concrete sealers work in one of two ways:
1. Blocks the pores in the concrete to reduce the absorption of water/salt.
2. Forms an impermeable layer which prevents dirt, moisture and other harmful materials from passing through.
Without this extra layer of protection, your concrete will absorb moisture and may begin to stain, crack, spall, flake, and discolor or corrode.
The Benefits of Concrete Sealing
- Inhibits Mould: Concrete is porous so it absorbs moisture efficiently. However, if moisture takes too long to dry or your surfaces are wet for a long time, mould growth can soon follow. Fortunately, you can inhibit the growth of mould by having your concrete sealed professionally.
- Improved Durability: Scaling and cracking can occur when you expose concrete to the elements, and such damages can both ruin the aesthetic appeal of your surface as well as lead to further problems. A sealer improves your concrete’s resistance to heavy rainfall and other weather events.
- Stain Protection: It’s far from rare for oil spills to start appearing on floors that accommodate vehicles, whether it’s a driveway or an industrial unit. Fortunately, our sealers can protect your surfaces from stains, oil spills and even UV rays.
Gold Coast Driveway Sealing
Sealing your driveway is a great protective measure to take when you want to make the most out of it.
Due to the light colouring of standard concrete, your drive way can become dirty and unsightly when left exposed to the elements. Even high pressure cleaning cannot always restore a concrete driveway to it's original clean appareance.
Protect & Seal Your Driveway or Outdoor Areas
Concrete sealing is basically like a weather barrier that locks in the original hygeine and colours underneath to prevent it from fading over time.
The most effective process to protect your driveway is to apply a concrete sealer right after the driveway has been chemically cleaned. It doesn't stop at driveways, sealing can easily be applied to your garage, courtyard, car parks, alfresco area, patio, or pool surrounds.
If your concrete is too slippery, we can also apply grit to our sealer to make sure it's a non-slip coating. Contact Trent from Signature Substrates, the Gold Coast driveway sealing experts on 0423 080 270.
Gold Coast Concrete Sealing by Signature Substrates
Our team have the equipment, knowledge and experience to deliver the highest quality finishes for your concrete surfaces.
Call the Gold Coast concrete flooring specialists on 0423 080 270 or send us an online enquiry today for a quote.